Tuesday, February 9, 2010

THANKSGIVING AFTER MEDITATION

MY God, I most humbly thank Thee for having permitted me to be so long in Thy holy presence, although so unworthy. I thank Thee for the light? and good affections which I have received from Thy Holy Spirit. I beg Thy pardon for the distractions which I have had during this meditation. I consecrate anew to Thee my whole being, my thoughts, my words, and my actions.

O holy Virgin Mary, my dear Mother and my good Patroness, obtain for me from Jesus, thy Son, the grace to put my good resolutions into practice. O my good angel, my holy patrons, and all ye saints, pray for me, that I may preserve in my heart the truths upon which I have meditated, and that I may regulate my life in accordance with them. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment