Sunday, May 1, 2011

THREE OFFERINGS IN HONOR OF THE BLESSED VIRGIN MARY



I. HOLIEST Virgin, with all my heart I venerate thee above all the angels and saints in paradise as the daughter of the eternal Father, and to thee I consecrate my soul and all its powers.

Hail Mary

II. HOLIEST Virgin, with all my heart I venerate thee above all the angels and saints in paradise as the Mother of the only-begotten Son, and to thee I consecrate my body with all its senses.

Hail Mary

III. HOLIEST Virgin, with all my heart I venerate thee above all the angels and saints in paradise as the spouse of the Holy Ghost, and to thee I consecrate my heart and all its affections, praying thee to obtain for me from the ever-blessed Trinity all the graces which I need for my salvation.

Hail Mary

No comments:

Post a Comment